- Unclear pricing structure for works undertaken
- Planning projects within a defined timescale
- Sourcing companies with all-round competency, DBS checked, HSE compliant, building codes compliant, discreet presence with little disruption to the working environments
- Project managed works
- A provider with a proven track record
Wet Room & Wash Room Installations for schools & colleges
Common frustrations in the education sector, our solutions and the next steps.
Understanding your goal and the reasons it’s so important to you is our first step.
- Clearly defined, transparent project costs
- Projects undertaken within an agreed timescale to provide the least disruption to the daily working of the school or planned into annual holidays
- Professional, courteous, highly trained installers with full administrative support, providing an unparalleled emphasis on health & safety and the safeguarding of students, staff and visitors
- Project managed from start to finish with clear communication arrangements
- All backed up with a quality delivery promise leaving you with the peace of mind that you have chosen the right company to deliver your goal
Our end aim: To help your school or college serve your student’s needs.
Having undertaken projects for Brighton and Hove City College from the first enquiry to the completion, David Saunders, the project manager, confirms the careful managing of his project after appointing us as principle contractor, taking total control, accountability with confidence, placing the clients bespoke facilities needs in our hands and delivering the concept that enhanced his students and staffs environment, please feel free to read David’s testimonial.
Can we deliver?
Currently furbishing 36 apartment bathrooms to low level access adaption within a rehabilitation facility, having successfully achieved wet room 26 thus far and all to schedule!!
Can we undertake interim Projects?
Our business sits happily from 1 day to 6 weeks on project duration all with the same degree of importance.